Happy Mother’s Day everyone! First of all, how amazing does my mom look? I call it Body by Aquafit 😛 She goes several times a week and loves it so much that she tells everyone about it. She even tries to get my dad to go with her LOL. As you can see, we’re wearing matching dresses. The MM.Lafleur Etsuko dress has been my favorite workwear dress for a long time (I’m wearing it in black here). I love it so much I wanted to get it for my mom and I was so happy that it looks amazing on her as well. It’s flattering, slimming, and classy. It’s perfect for the office, work functions, church, brunches, and mother-daughter photoshoots. It comes in 5 colors and I want them all!
Happy Mother’s Day!
My mom and I are both wearing:
- MM.Lafleur Etsuko dress (I’m wearing size 0 and my mom is wearing size 2)
- MAC Lustre lipstick in Plumful
My mom is carrying a Fendi 2jours bag and I’m wearing:
- MM.Lafleur Erne St belt (XS)
- J.Crew Elsie pumps (25% off with code SHOPNOW)
- Saint Laurent Sac de Jour tote (also available here and here)
Photos by my little brother Danny
For another mother-daughter post, read The 5 Things I Learned About Beauty from my Korean Mother.