Happy Canada Day and 4th of July weekend everyone! This is one of the best long weekends of the year. We’ve had amazing weather and it feels like summer has truly started.
I took advantage of #Canada150 and 4th of July sales to check some off things off my shopping list. As you may know from Instagram (and I’ll be sure to tell you more about it over the blog), Damon and I are moving into a new home very soon, as soon as renovations are complete. We need a lot of things for the new place. One of our dreams is to host our friends and family in our new place, and our new dining table will seat up to 10 people, which means our current inventory of 4 matching plates just won’t do lol.
Here are some of the things I bought this weekend, and the sales that you can still take advantage of!
– Le Creuset 4-piece dinner plate set from the Bay (25% off plus an additional 15% off with code CANADA150 if you use a HBC credit card or $20 off no matter how you pay)
– Le Creuset 4-piece Coupe Pasta bowls set from the Bay (same sale as above)
– Basic white cake stand (on sale, same code as above)
– RH Chinese Porcelain Classic Coupe Serving Bowl (on sale for only $10. Regular price $24)
– Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil. This is regular price but my current bottle is running low. This is the best self tanner I’ve ever tried. Easy to use, no streaks, moisturizing, natural looking and long lasting.
– These super cute ankle tie espadrilles (30% off)
– I ordered some cute summer outfits from the Gap like this sleeveless shift dress, fit and flare cami dress, softspun tshirt dress, softspun midi skirt, and a crop utility jacket (get extra 40% off with code GAPSUMR in Canada and Happy4th in the US)
– Mapleblume is offering 15% off all new orders with code Maple150 for the entire month of July! Read my reviews of past Mapleblume boxes here.
Shop my purchases below.